Degrees and Programmes in Computer Science and Information Systems
There is a comprehensive set of web pages describing financial support for Undergraduate students from October 2012 and also a leaflet "Financing your university course in 2012" [PDF].
Choosing a programme of study
Click on the statement that best describes your qualifications and ambitions:
- You are a graduate with a university degree in computer science...
- PGCert in Cloud and Data Technologies
- MSc in Advanced Computing Technologies
- MSc in Business Technologies
- MSc in Creative Industries (Computing)
- MSc in Information and Web Technologies
- MSc in Intelligent Technologies
- MSc in Information Systems and Management
- MSc in Learning Technologies
- MRes in Computer Science
- MRes in Information Systems and Management
- MPhil/PhD in Computer Science
- You have a degree in another subject or no degree but significant IT experience...
- You don't have a university degree and are looking for a degree course...
- You are looking for skills-based courses in information and web based technologies...
- You are not sure if your qualifications and IT experience are relevant...
The module outlines describe the aims, syllabus, prerequisites, assessment and recommended reading for modules available on Computer Science and Information Systems courses and programs.
Use our Learning Pathways [PDF] to see how you can progress to higher qualifications.
Programme/Course booklets (see links on individual programme/course pages) contain important information about Disability Support, Library and other services. Alternatively, go to the relevant webpage (Disability support, Birkbeck Library, Computing Facilities, Student Financial Support).
Get Ahead: Stay Ahead
Get Ahead: Stay Ahead - interactive tutorials designed to help you consider how you can achieve your goals, find out what studying at Birkbeck is like and improve your study skills.