MSc in Advanced Computing Technologies
- A specialist postgraduate degree focusing on advanced computing technologies, data science and data analytics.
- Modules cover state-of-the-art techniques in areas including the management and analysis of 'big data',
software development of information systems in web-based, cloud and mobile architectures, and computational
methods for intelligent information management and analysis - see Content and module outlines.
- Applicants should have a good degree or MSc in Computer Science although joint-honours computing graduates may also be eligible - see Entry requirements.
- Customise your course to suit your needs with our flexible pathways - see Aims and special features.
- Pathways enable you to choose the amount of study and period of study which suits you, leading to awards of:
- Postgraduate Certificate Advanced Computing Technologies
- Postgraduate Diploma Advanced Computing Technologies
- MSc Advanced Computing Technologies
- MSc Information and Web Technologies
- MSc Intelligent Technologies
- Pathways may be followed over 1 or 2 years.
If you have a question about the Advanced Computing Technologies programme that is not
covered in the Programme FAQ or in the Birkbeck information for prospective students, please contact Liam Simmonds.
Apply online Full-time or Part-time or contact MyBirkbeck if you need a printed form. See also Fees