Mobile Web Application Development
- To understand the process by which mobile web applications are conceived, developed.
- To design and build mobile web applications, using open web technologies and development approaches that conform to current web standards.
- To exploit suitable strategies and tools for mobile web application development and testing.
- Explain the key demands of mobile first design.
- Create mobile web application UIs with high levels of navigability, readability and accessibility.
- Use a CSS development framework to create robust, mobile first web applications.
- Create a data driven web application, using JSON data.
- Utilise HTML data APIs to add client-side storage features to web applications.
- Integrate third-party API data into a mobile web application.
- Integrate third-party web services into a mobile web application.
- Effectively test mobile web applications using a range of testing tools and approaches.
- Introduction to Web Authoring
Timetables, locations and term dates
Programme specific timetables are listed in the handbooks available for each programme. Please consult the relevant programme page.
- Term dates and holiday closing
- Timetable listing modules by term and day of the week
- Timetable and venue information for the week ahead
Enrolled students can find their personal teaching timetable and the location of classes on their My Birkbeck profile.