- Pervasive Navigation : An investigation of social and human dynamics through pervasive computing technology.
- iBats: Citizen scientist application for iOS and Android supporting data harcesting for theIindicator Bats Programme.
- GeoSciTeach: A teacher-based geo-spatial application for orchestrating scientific fieldwork activity.
- CASAGRAS2: International standardisation for the Internet of Things.
- UPDRS: A smartphone-based Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale diagnostic.
- Universal RFID Resolver: A meta-resolution service for RFID and other IoT identification schemes using handle.net.
- The London Knowledge Lab: An interdisciplinary research program.
For MSc student project opportunities click here
- Dimitris Airantzis: Cognitive radio
- Peng Du: Dynamic adaptation for 6lowpan networks
- Marcus Poulton: Metropolitan mobility models for the London ambulance service
- Richey Malhorta: Pervasive advertising
- Michael Zoumboulakis: Complex event detection in sensor databases (2010)
- Luca Vetti-Tagliati: Requirements patterns (2009)
Other projects that I've been involved with include:
- CASAGRAS: RFID standardisation across the globe.
- DeTaLe: An empirical investigation into designing tangibles for learning.
- Snout: Community art exploring relationships between the body, community and the environment.
- CREATOR: A network of researchers and practitioners investigating practice-led research for the creative industries.
- Assist: Asssociation Studies assisted by Inference and Semantic Technologies
- Sensory Threads: An event at Dislocate 2008 in Tokyo exploring the social, cultural and ethical issues associated with real-time data capture from bio-sensors.
- Feral Robots: This project aims to design and create practical applications from commercially available technologies for social and cultural public benefit such as adapting a remote control toy car into a powerful sensing device for locating and identifying chemical pollution and radiation.
- Asene: An Event-Condition-Action language and support system for sensor networks.
- Two-player game of life: This is a first attempt to develop an interesting ubiquitous game. Step one is to create an extension of Conway's Game of Life so that two or more players can compete against each other or collaborate towards a common goal (requires browser with proper JVM support).
- Convivio: The Network for people-Centred design of interactive systems. Convivio is co-sponsoring the Tales of the Disappearing Computer.
- RBFMine: Decentralised data mining with radial basis functions on the Planet Lab Grid infrastructure.
- MyGrocer: Pervasive computing infrastructure with applications to retail.
- WIN: Wireless Internet service provision and testbed.
- CeBOS: Best practice for application service provision infrastructure targeted to SMEs.
- TellMaris: Multi-resolution 3D representation for adaptive service delivery to mobile devices.
- Knowlaboration: Knowledge management support for learning networks.
- Mirror: Virtual environment for support of social and physical interactions in communities of practice.
- RBF: Fast computation and evaluation of Radial Basis Functions.