Dr. Igor Razgon's homepage (mobile version)
- I. Razgon "Quasipolynomial simulation of DNNF by a non-determinstic read-once branching program",
The 21st International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2015), pp.367-375.
- V. Lozin , I. Razgon, and V. Zamaraev "Well-quasi-ordering does not imply bounded cliquewidth",
The 41st International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2015), to appear.
- I. Razgon "No small non-deterministic read-once branching programs for CNFs of bounded
treewidth", The 9th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2014), pp. 319-331.
- I. Razgon "On OBDDs for CNFs of bounded treewidth", The 14th International conference on
Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2014).
- A. Cali and I. Razgon "Complexity of Conjunctive Query Answering under Access Limitations
(Preliminary Report)", The 22-nd Italian Symposium on Advanced Database Systems (SEBD 2014), pp.256-263.
- I. Razgon and J. Petke "Cliquewidth and Knowledge Compilation", The 16th International Conference
on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT 2013), pp.335-350.
- A. Atminas, V. Lozin and I. Razgon "Linear time algorithm for computing a small biclique in graphs
without long induced paths", The 13th Scandinavian Symposium and Workshops on Algorithm Theory (SWAT 2012), pp.142-152.
- D. Marx and I. Razgon "Fixed-parameter tractability of multicut parameterized by the size of
the cutset", 43d Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 2011), pp. 469-478.
- D. Marx, B. O'Sullivan, and I. Razgon "Treewidth reduction for constrained separation and
bipartization problems", The 27th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS 2010), pp.561-572.
- E. Hebrard, D. Marx, B. O'Sullivan, and I. Razgon "Constraints of Difference and Equality:
A Complete Taxonomic Characterisation", The 15th International Conference on Principles
and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2009), pp.424-438.
- G. Gutin, D. Karapetyan, and I. Razgon "Fixed-Parameter Algorithms in Analysis of Heuristics for
Extracting Networks in Linear Programs", The 4th Internetional Workshop on Parametrized and Exact Computation (IWPEC 2009), pp. 222-233.
- D. Marx, and I. Razgon Constant ratio fixed-parameter approximation of the edge multicut problem",
The 17-th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2009), pp. 647-658.
- D. Johannsen, I. Razgon, and M. Wahlström "Solving SAT for CNF Formulas with
a One-Sided Restriction on Variable Occurrences", The 12th International Conference
on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT 2009), pp. 80-85.
- E. Hebrard, B. O'Sullivan, and I. Razgon "A Soft Constraint of Equality: Complexity and
Approximability", The 14th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2008), pp.358-371.
- I. Razgon and B. O'Sullivan, "Almost-2-SAT is Fixed-Parameter Tractable", The 35th International
Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2008), LNCS 5125, pp. 551-562.
- J. Chen, Y. Liu, S. Lu, B. O'Sullivan, and I. Razgon "A Fixed-Parameter Algorithm for the Directed Feedback Vertex Set Problem",
The 40th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 2008), pp. 177-186.
- G. Gutin, I. Razgon, and E.-J. Kim, "Minimum Leaf Out-Branching Problems",
The 4th International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management (AAIM 2008), LNCS 5034, pp. 235-246.
- I. Razgon, B. O'Sullivan , and G. Provan "Generalizing Global Constraints Based on Network Flows",
Volume "Recent Advances in Constraints 2007", CSCLP 2007, LNAI 5129, pp. 112-126, 2008.
- I. Razgon "Parameterized DFVS and Multicut Problems on DAGs", The Third Workshop on
Algorithms and Complexity in Durham (ACiD 2007), KCL Texts in Algorithmics, volume 9, pp. 119-128.
- I. Razgon "Computing Minimum Directed Feedback Vertex Set in O*(1.9977n)", The 10th Italian
Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS 2007), World Scientific, volume 6581, pp. 70-81.
- I. Razgon and B. O'Sullivan "Efficient Recognition of Acyclic Clustered Constraint Satisfaction
Problems", Volume "Recent Advances in Constraints 2006", LNAI 4651, pp. 154-168, 2007.
- B. Chor, M. Fellows, M. Ragan, I. Razgon, F. Rosamond, and S.Snir "Connected Coloring Competition For General Graphs: Algorithms and Complexity",
The 13th Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON 2007), LNCS 4598, pp. 75-85.
- I. Razgon "A Faster Solving of the Maximum Independent Set Problem for Graphs with Maximal Degree 3",
The Second Workshop on Algorithms and Complexity in Durham (ACiD 2006), KCL Texts in Algorithmics, volume 7, pp. 131-142.
- I. Razgon "Exact Computation of Maximum Induced Forest", The 10th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory (SWAT 2006), LNCS 4059, pp. 160-171.
- I. Razgon and A. Meisels "A CSP Search Algorithm with Reduced Branching Factor", Volume "Recent Advances in Constraints", LNAI 3978, pp. 59-72, 2006.
- I. Razgon "Complexity Analysis of Heuristic CSP Search Algorithms",
Volume "Recent Advances in Constraints", LNAI 3978, pp. 88-99, 2006.
- I. Razgon and A. Meisels "CSP Search with Responsibility Sets and Kernels",
The International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2005), pp.1533-1534.
- I. Razgon and A. Meisels "Pruning by Equally Constrained Variables", LNAI 3419, pp.26-40, 2005.
- I. Razgon and A. Meisels "Maintaining Dominance Consistency", The 9th International Conference
on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2003), pp. 945-950.
- I. Razgon and R. Brafman "A Forward Search Planning Algorithm with a Goal Ordering Heuristic",
Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Planning (ECP 2001), pp.25-36.