Difference between UK and Finland
In the UK,
- People drive cars with headlines off in daytime(and sometimes in evenings too).
- You will not find Inspection certificates in Lifts
- To rent a room/house you need to go to the agent and give the commission(or so called administration charges)
- Donation is a huge business here(I have seen police asking for the donation).
- Funny(for me) insurance advertisements floating around such as Funeral insurance, Pet insurance..
- No lunch/dinner subsidy for the student
- No queue tickets.
- No need to register your residence after moving.
- Charges may increase without any prior notice and are not capped with 1,5% limit