Current position - Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, Birkbeck, University of London.
Algorithms and Complexity - in particular Sublinear Algorithms with an emphasis on Property Testing, and Circuit Complexity.
· Angelina Macdonald
· Christine Awofeso
1. Concepts of Computation 2018 -
2. Mathematics for computing 2015 -
1. Software Engineering in Practice, 2014-2017
2. Software Design and Programming, 2014-2015
3. Object-Oriented Design and Programming, 2011-2014
4. Introduction to Software Engineering: Tools and Environments, 2011-2014.
5. Software Programming II, 2013-2014
6. Complexity of Algorithms, University of Warwick, 2009-2010 (With Harald Raecke).
7. Discrete Mathematics for Undergraduates, University of Haifa, 2003-2006.
1. Post-Doc at the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), University of Warwick , Coventry, United Kingdom, 2007-2010.
3. PhD Studies Department of Computer Science at Haifa University, Haifa, Israel. Supervisor Ilan Newman, 2003-2006.
Office Phone: +44 (0) 20 3926 1259 (x1259)
Department of Computer Science and
Birkbeck, University of London
Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX
email: o.lachish AT bbk.ac.uk