The papers are available in the Documents section
- S. de Freitas, G. Rebolledo-Mendez, F. Liarokapis, G. Magoulas, A. Poulovassilis (2009) Developing an evaluation methodology for immersive learning experiences in a virtual world. In Rebolledo-Mendez, G., Liarokapis, F., de Freitas, S. (Eds) Proceedings of 2009 Conference in Games and Virtual Worlds for Serious Applications, IEEE Press, pp 43-50.
- N. Van Labeke, A. Poulovassilis, G. Magoulas (2008). Using Similarity Metrics for Matching Lifelong Learners. ITS'2008 – 9th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Springer.
- S. De Freitas, I. Harrison, G. Magoulas, G. Papamarkos, A. Poulovassilis, N. Van Labeke, A. Mee, M. Oliver (2008). L4All, a Web-Service Based System for Lifelong Learners. In S. Salerno et al. (Eds), The Learning Grid Handbook: Concepts, Technologies and Applications. IOS Press.
- H. Baajour, G.D. Magoulas, A. Poulovassilis (2008). Towards cross-system user model interoperability for personalised lifelong learning. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Ubiquitous User Modeling with focus on User Model Intergration (UMI 2008) in conjuction with the 5th International Conference on Adaptive Huypermedia and Adaptive Web-based Systems, July 29, 2008, Hannover, Germany, pp. 28-32.
- H. Baajour, G.D. Magoulas and A. Poulovassilis (2007) Designing services-enabled personalisation for planning of lifelong learning based on individual and group characteristics, Proceedings of the Workshop on Personalisation in E-Learning Environments at Individual and Group Level, 11th International Conference on User Modeling (UM 2007), Corfu, Greece, 25-29 June 2007.
- H. Baajour, G.D. Magoulas and A. Poulovassilis (2007) Modelling the lifelong learner in a services-based environment, 2nd International Conference on Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA 07), Wrexham, North East Wales, UK 4-7 September 2007.