Room 265, Main Building
professor of computer science
Department of Computer Science and Information Systems
Birkbeck, University of London
London WC1E 7HX
Tel: +44-20-7631 6716
Fax: +44-20-7631 6727
List of publications [DBLP ]
Google Scholar profile
"Many-Dimensional Modal Logics: Theory and Applications"
D. Gabbay, A. Kurucz, F. Wolter, and M. Zakharyaschev. 2003.
A. Chagrov and M. Zakharyaschev. 1997.
Oxford University Press page.
"Mathematical Problems from Applied Logic I, II. Logics for the XXIst Century".
International Mathematical Series, Vol. 4 and 5. Springer, 2006-7.
Edited by D. Gabbay, S. Goncharov and M.Zakharyaschev. Vol.1 and
The 2014 Marco Cadoli Student Paper Prize, 14th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), Vienna, 2014.
E. Botoeva, R. Kontchakov, V. Ryzhikov, F. Wolter and M. Zakharyaschev.
Query Inseparability for Description Logic Knowledge Bases
- Distinguished paper award, 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Barcelona, 2011. R. Kontchakov, Y. Nenov, I. Pratt-Hartmann and M. Zakharyaschev.
On the Decidability of Connectedness Constraints in 2D and 3D Euclidean Spaces
- Best paper award, 5th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR), Galway, Ireland, 2011. S. Kikot, R. Kontchakov and M. Zakharyaschev.
Polynomial Conjunctive Query Rewriting under Unary Inclusion Dependencies
- Ray Reiter best paper prize, 12th International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), Toronto, 2010.
R. Kontchakov, C. Lutz, D. Toman, F. Wolter and M. Zakharyaschev. The Combined Approach to Query Answering in DL-Lite.
- Ray Reiter best paper prize, 11th International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), Sydney, 2008.
R. Kontchakov, F. Wolter and M. Zakharyaschev.
Can you tell the difference between DL-Lite ontologies?
- Best paper prize, 7th International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR), Breckenridge, USA, 2000.
F. Wolter and M. Zakharysachev. Spatio-temporal representation
and reasoning based on RCC-8.
Advances in Modal Logic
AiML 2016 will be held in Budapest, Hungary
- Fundamentals of Computing.
- Semantic Web.